Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Satti


My friends and I went to the canteen for some snack. Then I saw it there on display then all efforts to resist it has suddenly become futile! It's called Satti. I think this is a Malaysian/Indonesian delicacy. Though I am not sure of its origin, I love this treat anyway! It's hot and it's great! It's red and I love pink (huh?). That's barbecued beef bits on the sticks and that's rice seemingly floating on the scrumptious red hot sauce! You should try it...You can either go to Malaysia or Indonesia. But you can come visit Zamboanga City. And for those who live in Metro Manila, you can go to UP Diliman, I believe there's a place there where Satti is available. The owner even came here to Zamboanga City to check out this delectable treat. Jimmy's serves the best Satti here in Asia's Latin City!

5 comments:

e R L y N said...

Hi gurl! yeah, i think the resto is called "SATTE" or "SATE". It's very affordable and really delicious=).

one of these days, Jimmy's ta gurl!

Renen Jose Navalta said...

hi gurl! just dropping by your blog.. keep it up post more... =)

renen
(visit mine too, http://rjnworks.multiply.com)

Meganne said...

yeah neng... i luv satti... especially pag may naglibre... hmmmm... kien ya tamen gaha el next man initiate kita????

gabino said...

In Manila, visit sate @ 116 Maginhawa St., Teachers Village to satisfy ur satti craving hehe

gorgeousBriV. said...

oh my godddddd! thats my fav! miss it!