Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Just saying...


I was watching UKG in ABS this morning and there was news about private employees who won't be receiving any bonus this Christmas. And some are already ranting about this!
It's almost Christmas, it's gonna be October this coming Monday! I am working in a private company too, and believe it or not, we only receive PhP1,500 for a bonus! How is that!
I guess I just have to be thankful right? The bonus is not mandatory any way, but the 13th month pay is! I mean, no one is gonna give you 1,500 these days for free! Do I sound like I'm trying to convince myself that I'm ok with this? :D

1 comment:

jenavictoria said...

you do have a point in saying 1500 doesn't come for free and out of the blue anymore... the sad thing is, chirstmas isn't what it used to be either (or maybe i'm just getting older). nonetheless, congrats on your christmas bonus, and lucky you have a 13th month pay :) (i'm on contract kasi, so i dont have that perk) :)

hi sir, hope you remember me. i was your student in CMSC 22 last year :)

link sharing: i'm on blogger too, check out: jenavictoria.blogspot.com
you can also check out my multiply to see my photos (not of me dont worry) jenavictoria.multiply.com