Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I know what will happen next

I was having this conversation with a friend thru text messages. We were talking about someone. Then she cautioned me to slow down. In my reply, I simply said that I know myself too well. No need to worry about anything. I said, I exactly know what will happen next.

I will fall. And i will realize that it can't happen. We can't happen. I'll cry. Then cry some more. All these with him not knowing anything.

At least I now know, too well actually, what my tear ducts are for. And damn! They never run out of tears.

These days, tears are the only thing that make me believe that I am still human.

I am hoping that one day, one random smile will make me believe that I am a human being, worthy.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

hmmm, pirmi ya lang ta ansina-- we know what will happend next, bwahahah

Jessica said...

ooppps, happen, i mean

Ciriaco said...

hahaha! era have tamen surprises!